ObsessionwithBooks

Obsession with Books

Www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com I am an avid reader from Sydney, Australia with a love of all things book related. I love to read Young Adult (UF, Paranormal, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Contemporary and Dystopia) with the odd adult Paranormal or Contemporary romance thrown in at times. Obsession with Books was started in March 2011.
Keeping Her - Cora Carmack Review: 4 ½ out of 5 starsI absolutely adored Bliss Edwards and Garrick Taylor in Losing It so I was so anxious to read the novella Keeping Her which shows them travelling to London to meet the parents.Bliss and Garrick have had many ups and downs but they are committed and ready to settle down so travelling to the UK was a big step that didn’t come without the nerves and insecurities but the love they had for one another really shone through despite the obstacles they had to face such as a doubtful mother-in-law, a number of awkward moments, a job offer and a lot of distrust and misgivings but I loved the way it was all dealt with.Bliss has really matured and I found myself admiring her, shed make the perfect best-friend and Garrick {swoon} is caring, sweet and oh so smexy! I loved their interactions and the way they supported one another. Things didn’t come easily for them but I adored the way they would work everything out – together.Keeping Her was a great addition to the series, I always enjoy catching up with characters I have loved to see where they are up to. Garrick’s friends Rowland and Graham were wonderful additions to the story and bought us some fun times and humour.Keeping Her is a quick, easy read with a wonderful outcome, beautifully written with dual POV’s and truly entertaining; I’m not usually a fan of novellas but this one was well worth it.My only gripe is I wish it was a full length novel, Bliss and Garrick are fabulous! Losing It should be read before this book.Thank you kindly to William Morrow/Edelweiss for the opportunity to read and review Keeping Her.